Lauren Hancock is a Psychologist with 19 years of experience as a coach, therapist and facilitator. Across her career, she has provided interventions to individuals and groups throughout Australia and internationally.
Trained as a therapist, Lauren now works exclusively with organisations providing programs and keynotes in the areas of leadership and mental health. She writes and delivers workshops ranging from half a day to six days in duration and has curated multiple residential programs. All have a strong focus on evidence based approaches and assisting participants to understand why people behave the way they do.
As a coach, Lauren assist leaders to develop both the intrapersonal and interpersonal factors that contribute to great leadership. She believes that improving self-awareness and better managing mental health variables are fundamental skills for leaders. She assists leaders to show up as the best version of themselves through employing a range of psychological approaches and techniques. Lauren has multiple ongoing coaching clients, some of whom she has worked with for several years, as they are promoted and move organisations.
Lauren holds the following qualifications and accreditations:
- Graduate: Company Director Course: Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Master of Psychology (Counselling Psychology): Curtin University of Technology
- Bachelor of Psychology (Graduate): Curtin University of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology): Curtin University of Technology
- Registered Psychologist: Psychology Board of Australia
- Certified PRINT® Coach: The Paul Hertz Group
- Certified Facilitator LEGO® Serious Play® methodology: Pivotal Play
- Accredited Practitioner LSI & GSI: Human Synergistics
- Accredited Practitioner Team Management Profile: Team Management Systems
- Accredited Practitioner QO2: Team Management Systems
- Accredited Practitioner Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory: Genos International
- Accredited Practitioner Change Style Indicator: MHS Talent
- Accredited Practitioner Influence Style Indicator: MHS Talent
- Accredited Practitioner Hogan 360: Peter Berry Consultancy
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP): Professional Speakers Australia
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAA40104): West Coast Institute of Training